Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Water and fire damage do not schedule in advance for opportune times. When a home or business experiences some sort of emergency loss, it typically — especially if Murphy's Law has any say — happens in the deep recesses of the night, or when you're on vacation.
At SERVPRO of Sanibel / Ft Myers Beach we provide emergency cleaning and restoration services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, all year — including all holidays. We are committed to be there when you need us. At SERVPRO, as a part of our culture, we have a first responder's mentality and we make it our priority to be a reliable partner in your restoration needs.
Our motto captures this, "Faster to any size disaster."
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (239) 312-7605
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2010 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Sanibel / Captiva Island / Ft Myers Beach arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.